Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Will it be Fine Tomorrow?













A distant star, that's what you are to me
Like an impossible dream that's never going to be
You're an old song I used to sing with glee
Opening up places in my heart where only you holds the key

You and I, it's something that's not going to happen
Because your heart for someone else had fallen
Someone so rare and precious where beauty has glisten
Someone I just can't compete without getting my heart broken

So here I am glazing and wishing under the moonlit sky
Wondering what are you up to now as time passes by
Hoping and praying that still good life for you will imply
Will guide you always and won't let your road get wry

Coz no matter how hard I try, thoughts of you still breakthrough
Like the ocean waves that'll always return to shore for a quick view
Whenever I think of love and all the wonders in life I knew
You're all there is, you're all I know

And if I'd ever feel this way again as I'm sure I will
It would always be you that I'd want to share it still.

1 comment:

  1. Wow tsada keu ang poem nimo bes .. maka inlove musta nmn? 143 bes . mwahhh

    ReplyDelete